22 October 2016

Kindly Fuck Off To The Right Please

I grew up having lots of male friends around me. I never quite feel comfortable around other girls, so naturally, the friendships most often end up as more-than-friends. However, sometimes I'm not always on the same level as they are when it comes to this.

Regardless of gender, this will never be okay.

As a girl personally, I receive these texts almost every week. And it's funny because when I get these "let me destroy your pussy" texts I'm normally just like cleaning the kitchen or cutting my nails lmao. These fuckbois be like "yo chill, I'm just teasing you a little ;)" No you twiddly cunt, it's not flattering, it's not flirting, it's degrading and utterly disgusting just like your dickpics
The human body is a beautiful structure, and if you're okay with sharing it with someone else that's totally fine; But sometimes, it comes to the point where it becomes a form of extortion, where we're forced to do something we're not comfortable with. And spoiler, that's punishable by law.

Good luck handling that bar of soap in prison, pervo.

Our bodies may be our power, our pride or simply the living embodiment of our spirits. You can choose to share it, but that's always up to you

No one has the right to what's yours and yours only, especially the ones who demand to see it. The best way to deal with an unwanted dickpic is to send another bigger, and better looking dick. Notice that I didn't blank out any names? Feel free call them out and tell them I sent you.

I don't have time to deal with horny little boys when I'm out here making a difference fam

Learn to respect boundaries, learn to politely accept rejection, and learn to treat others like human fucking beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good