16 June 2016

Who's Your Daddy?


Science and Art makes up a major part of my life and I love the 2 like Daenerys loves her titles. 

But many would think that they're 2 completely different things, well i'm here to tell you that they may be different but they go together like strippers and daddy issues. You cannot live without science or art. I don't care who you are or what you do, it's a universal fact, the condom fits all.

I base my entire life around science, it's something I'm obsessed with; astronomy, time-travel, anthropology, cell chemistry, nutrition, physics and everything else inbetween is what I thrive on, not to mention how far those things brought us today. Life figuratively, and literally cannot be sustained without science. Art, however, is the only thing keeping us alive. To live and to be alive are 2 different things. Can you live without music? I don't think anyone can.
There is science in everything in the universe, and the primary usefulness of art is to make science more interesting.

It's like, who would Guy Fieri be without the atrocity on his head? I mean it's still him, but it's not if you know what I mean. 
I know this because I was into art far longer than I have been into science. Drawing, painting, dancing and giving head are art forms I cannot live without. No like seriously, I get waaaay too fucked up if I don't express myself on a regular basis. #trufact. Mentally, we as a species are so focused on things that are practical, rather than theoretical. 

So why the fuck would science and art not co-exist??? I've been told to0o many times that parents are forcing their kids to take up science rather than art because it makes them "financially secure". Art makes us creative, art gives us freedom, something intellectual beings like us thirst for. Science, on the flip side, is fixed. Just like time, it can only go forward, we add new shit ontop of shit we already know. Sure money is important, but you have to understand that happiness and artistic freedom is equally important too. AND SCIENCE CAN EXPLAIN WHY. 

But you know what discredits science? Religion.
Like, it's the only illogical thing that contradicts every statement science has to offer. 
We live in a world of balance. North and South pole, Warm and Cool colours, Crocs and erectile dysfunction. Opposites do attract. Science is all about what we are, but Art is who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good