6 May 2019

Hello Friends

A whole lot has happened all these times I've been gone. Reading back on what I wrote and how I used to view the world and people around me made me realise how much I've changed as a person. Sure, I retained a few parts of who I used to be too, but let me tell you that who I used to be has greatly shaped who I am today. 
I'm 20 now.

Time hasn't been the kindest especially now that birthdays kinda scare me and also deADLINES FUCKING EVERYWHERE. 
What this blog essentially is, is a time capsule. Pictures only mean something to someone because of the memories associated with it, this blog is a snapshot of my thoughts when I was 14, 15, 16 and 17. It is something I thoroughly cherish because it has become a visual representation of growth. Yes sure I cringed a shit ton when I read what I wrote as an angsty 15-year-old, but to be fair, I'll probably cringe again when I look back as a 30-year-old at what I wrote as a 20-year-old child.
Cool things are coming and I'm so excited, there's so much I want to tell future me

I miss this place

2 comments:

Aye fam you good