21 December 2016

Avocado Toast Tutorial

So the other day, I told some of my male friends that I tried ballet once and I didn't like it, and suggested that they should try it anyways and they were like,

"Ballet is for softies, you're one of the cool girls, it's not really your type" Bitch dafuq??? 

First of all, Ballet is hardcore as FUCK.
I simply didn't like it because I couldn't do majority of the moves without breaking my body, secondly, how. fuckin. dare. you. What does being a 'cool girl' even mean??? Yeah I like the cold and I am cold on the inside but that don't stop me from doing something substantially feminine. The delicacy of your masculinity is twice as fragile as any of the dancers. 

What even is masculinity? And since when did the things we like doing have pronouns? Mulan was
the swiftest of coursing rivers, the force of a great typhoon and all the strength of a raging fire and she fuckin slaaayed. Don't even get me started on Yanis Marshall.
Ballet is lit. ðŸ”¥ Makeup is lit. ðŸ”¥ Yoga is lit. ðŸ”¥
But so is camping, skateboarding and hip hop. Don't let feminine connotations stop you from doing or even trying anything you want. 

I used to be sooo self-conscious about what I wear when I go out with my guy friends just because I was afraid of showing my feminine side. Blending in with the doods with my muscle tees and jeans was never my thing. I love pink skirts and frilly tops. Somehow, I have convinced myself that those were too girly and that I'm "one of the cool girls" and that  "it's not really (my) type". Nothing wrong with being a little soft and delicate (like 1 of your balls) Like the insides of an avocado, my outfit could say that I'm squishy on the outside, but the amount of sass I have built up inside of me is comparable to the seed in the middle. I guess you can say that I'm.... Hardcore.
Listen, I understand that not everyone is or wants to be an avocado, and if you won't let a fruit dictate how you look, why bother letting anyone tell you how 'gay' your interests are? Gay is okay, gay is fuckin fabulous, and so is whatever the fuck you doing.
Okay and fuckin fabtastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good