20 August 2016

50 Layers of Facts About Me Unboxing Tutorial

I have decided to participate in an over used internet trend that nobody cares about.

1. I cut my own hair

2. I give names to everything

3.  I use the toilet sideways

4. I hate children

5. Subs not dubs

6. I used to choke my own brother

7. what is sleep

8.  My favourite song is Clocks by Coldplay

9. I don't have a brother

10. I eat more when I'm stressed

11. Which is all the time

12. Death is inevitable

18. I am good at Science but I suck at Maths

19. I love my dog more than I love my mum

20. I love both cats and dogs

21. My glasses make me look a lot smarter than I really am

22. I currently have $9.10 in my bank account

23. I'm so sleep deprieved I think I'm nocturnal

24. I shower sometimes

25. I have a 3 hour video footage of my dog

28. I hate wearing pants

29. The floor in my room is not visible for the last 4 months

30. If you think my room is messy wait till you see my life

31. My mom and I occasionally meow at each other

32. I can eat 15 bananas in 1 seating but can't finish a slice of cheesecake

33. I love airports

46. I cracked my head open once

47. These facts are not in sequence

48. I have made a total of 7 blogs in the past

49. I eat the crust on bread first, followed by the actual bread

50. I ate toothpaste as a child

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good