12 September 2016

Corn

I saw this in my hard drive and it completely shattered me. Depression an do many things. Sooo I decided to make a less depressing post about the same ol thing.
________________________________________________________________

Moving is hard. 

Whether it be moving on from someone or physically moving into the unknown. Living in Australia has taught me many things, I've never learnt so much in such a short span of time. I mean like, 3 years went past so fast bruh. Both ups and downs felt like extremes, especially having spent 14 years of my life in Singapore, then suddenly moving in the middle of my teenage years. MATE I WAS LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCHOOL TERM, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE YEAR. 

I barely knew who I was, (I still don't) yet I'm put into a completely new environment. I would fuckin shit myself if I was me.

Though I haven't posted as often as I would like to, this blog has been following me since the beginning. It was created just so I can keep my friends updated without sending letters, but I guess things turned really nasty and it's just me now. 

Which is not necessarily a bad thing, I still feel lonely and hopeless sometimes, but no longer suicidal. 3 years have given me power and the drive to keep me going, to stand up for what I believe in, and to be the change the world needs. 

 3 years have taught me that time has to move forward. It's hard to let go of your childhood home and memories, but hey, new and better ones are constantly being made as we all move forward. 3 years also taught me that absolutely everyone and anyone can be a arsehole. Seriously. Be kind or be blind, cause Imma bout to knock you out. 

Buuuuuutt. Amoungst all the arseholes, there are always people who moon quiet beautifully in your life. People who care about you, people who cry with you and people you can pee infront of. 

Something marvelous about humans is that we all have connections that can never be forgotten. 

And for fucks sakes I got a fuckin dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good