25 September 2016

I'll Take 1 Crack Cocaine Pls

If I actually turn out to be a decent adult, and I look back at this post,  I'm gonna remind myself how much of a fuck up I am.
________________________________________________________________

Listen, I'm turning 18 in about 7 months and probably leaving school in 8 more. With that comes a ridiculous amount of responsibilities my arse is not ready for. People always say that if you want to succeed life, you have to be focused and  determined in a set career, but can't do that. I want to do everything, I need to do everything. From art to science, to sport and instruments , I do everything in the spectrum. But because of this, I'm not particularly good at anything. 

Sometimes diversity is just not helping.

My grades are the lowest they have ever been before, my tennis skillz are mediocre, I've stopped drawing for about 6 months now and basically I'm getting shittier at everything I want to get good at. 

They say that practice makes perfect, (EVEN I SAY THAT) but why are we chasing perfection and what difference does it make if we keep doing the same things over and over again? An average person today would have a less interesting life than a person from 20 years ago. Think about it, you had waaaaayy more fun as a child than you do now and you know it. It's like evolution is working backwards, if not, we will be evolving into antisocial beings. 

Repetition makes everything dull and depressing. We spent 2970% of our time going to school and back and doing that for 18 years. What the fuck. Is there more to life than school, friends and work? Because it seems like a never ending loop of misery. ((CLICK ME)

I admit that I am scared. I've never been out of school, school has been a well that I live in. But at least the sky isn't covered. A spectrum of seasons, weathers and constellations can always be seen beyond the walls.

So to those who are working hard and dealing with everyday boredom, I say, stop looking down onto your papers and screens, and look up to the endless abyss of things you could be doing instead. Time will catch up to you, but you can never catch time. Do what you want to do; and spend your youth wisely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good