But here's the thing little cunts.
Sometimes knowing too much can be the hardest thing to deal with, especially for me. All these random "fun facts' never fail to keep me up at night or stray me away from class. Questions like "Because a mass extinction occurs every 26-30 million years, what will dominate our planet after humans go extinct?" fucks me up every time. It's like my brain's on cocaine, redbull, coffee and 5-hour energy at the same time. The anxiety it gives me just breaks me down and I often end up crying in the corner over the fact that the top of the sun spins slower than the middle of the sun.
This is equally frustrating when I realized what a shitty society I live in. OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM FOR FUCKS SAKES. THE FACT THAT WE HAVE TO STUDY TO TAKE TESTS TO GET A DEGREE AND TO GET A JOB IS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING THIS FOR? I constantly sit in class wondering when the FUCK i'm ever gonna use this shit. After I realized this, my grades went downhill from there.
All I ever I wanted to do in class was to get out of it. Let me experience it 1st hand. Let me learn what I want to learn, and let me learn it myself. I want to travel the world and learn from there, there are so many other things I can pick up from different cultures and way of life. There is so many other significant things to remember in life than the things taught at school. School can only teach me so much, it's ultimately up to me to figure out what the fuckity fuck I'm doing with my life.
Knowing so many things is not the exhausting part, it's the thinking about for hours part. My ability to sleep and function is pretty jacked up right now. And you must be thinking, "if you can't handle it, just don't learn so many things" yous damn right, but I'm a curious person, and exploring is just what I do.
I'd much rather be stressed over things that have no significant value in my life than be ignorant. Sure ignorance is a bliss, but what's the point of living? When you don't question, when you don't investigate, life would just be a plain piece of drawer handle.
Keep on keepin on.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Aye fam you good