23 October 2015

✨ WANDERLUST ✨



Ever since I went to the Star dome in New Zealand when I was 12, I have always been especially interested in astronomy. It has been 5 years.




People always ask me, "why do you like to look up so much? It's so boring" I mean yeah I get that it might look like a bunch of cluster fucks but It's the feeling of wonderment, curiosity and adventure that I thirst for. 

Its just, space is soo endless and mysterious yet so beautiful. It is so big that what you see up top is just a tiny speck of the entire universe. It's so dark that it's not possible to actually see the end of it. I just end up staring into the deep abyss of nothingness, but it fills my heart to the brim. Like, what's out there? Where did we come from? What crazy space shit can be happening right now? We'll never know, at least not 5000 years from now. 

You know what else is fuckin amazing? The fact that our world is made to perfection. Distance, temperature, gravity, everything. We are so god damn precious. You might think that you are very insignificant to the people in your life but let me tell you that you are part of something so big and so wonderful. 


Each star you see has it's own little system of planets, and each of those planets might hold life, beings just like you and I, looking out in space, finding answers no one has.


If you look into the stars each night, they all kinda live a lot differently to each other. And if you look into infinity, you'll realize that there are better things than what people do all day. All the money, bitches and all the bullshit we have to deal with in our everyday life don't even matter. In this minute system we live in, no one gives a shit. If God was real, he too wouldn't give a shit. There's so many things going around us like school and family but sometimes you just need a break and chill. It don't matter.

All I ever want in life is to go to space. Who knows when i'll come back.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good