erm i cant you butthurt people just have to park somewhere else.
soz bruh
Before I moved to Australia, I did go to church, but I didn't actually know what it meant to be there. I thought it was just a place where the kids have fun and pray to this magical man in the sky for a limited edition hot wheels car. It was a pretty shit church anyway, they were teaching crap like 'oh in hell there is no one to make you breakfast' kind of thing. Yea real shab.
I was okay with christianity then, I was only 10 and didn't know much about the world around me. I wasn't bothered with it, there was no feelings involved. I was just like, 'meh.'
But when I was enrolled in a strong christian school here, my views changed completely.
They were shoving christianity so far up my ass, I feel Jesus.
Once there was a blackout on stage (click for story) and the teacher came up to me like, 'Kathy, look in Jesus for the light'. And I was like, 'BITCH WHERE???'
Another situation would be when I was very depressed and got help from the school counsellor and she told me the same thing, 'Let Jesus put you out of misery luv'. Really? REALLY? What about giving me actual advice that could actually help me?
And see, because internet connection is a thing, there were posts and comments and articles about religion, hate and love. Gay rights, Onion, Prejudice, wars and multiple other of such things. Think about it, which war isn't based off religion? (Besides thumb wars) It just became very apparent to me that maybe the bible isn't such a good thing after all, in fact, it was publishing hate speech.

Just recently, I realised something that I never knew I had an interest in.
Astronomy.
How the world came about, the beginnings of our species and the marvellous creations that were crafted by the leftover stardusts of dead suns. It really dug up the negative voids in my soul and I do believe that the Adam and Eve story is shit compared to the Big Bang Theory.
Going to a Christian school just made me antichrist. whoops.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Aye fam you good