This bouta become some real deep shit mate.
Before I encounter my inevitable death, I would like to do some things with my life. Hence the Bucket List, of course I can't do them now due to circumstances that prevent me from doing so, such as age, financial stability and myself.
But I figured, the bucket lists sounds reaally generic and for old dying people. The Fuck It List However, is a slightly cooler way to put it. See, how this works is,
1. you look at the thing you want to do on the list
2. you think to yourself, 'can I afford this? Is this safe? what are the consequences of me doing this?'
3. then you say, 'fuck it, i'm in bitches'
So here's my list:
1. Travel All 7 continents
2. Camp Under the Stars
3. Sky Dive
5. Scuba Diving
6. Hiking
7. Skiing
8. Witness the Auroras
9. Get a Tattoo
10. Adopt a Cat
11. Colour my hair in All The Colours
12. Graduate
13. Fall in Love
14. Buy my 1st Apartment
15. Go On A Picnic
16. Get a motorbike
17. Find a Best Friend
18. Go to Fish Markets
19. Visit past schools
20. Stargaze
21. See Real Snow
22. Go to Malaysia with Grandparents
23. Visit a Strip club
24. Go to A Concert
26. Spend a Night in A Car
27. Ride Spinning Chairs
28. Attend a Piano concert
29. Get REALLY drunk
30. Fly 1st Class
31. See a Sunrise
32. Wander Around Every Part of the School
33 Go to Cat Island
(Changes might occur as I age)
Yes it's pretty cheesy I know, but it's just somethings I personally want to do.





























No comments:
Post a Comment
Aye fam you good