Okay this isn't a planned post (yes I plan my posts) but I just want to get this off my non existent chest. This is straight from my heart and I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense (but then again none of these posts do) (dis gon be real deep yo)(anyway back to the topic)
I have lived in Australia for nearly 3 years now. I have been through some really tough times and some really good times. And to think that I've made it this far through all the struggles has made me really proud of myself. However, there are multiple occasions where I would look back and think about the little things that I miss dearly, like, the long walk to my grandparents' house, my old neighbourhood and everything that came with it and what my life used to look like, you know, the things I didn't appreciate when I had the chance.
And if you are reading this and going through the same things as I am, I say, let them be just memories. Nothing from your past can disqualify you from your future. You can't go back anymore, stop harping on it.
But for now, I want to try and grab life by the nuts. Appreciate every. little. bit of it. NAY. APPRECIATE THE SHIT OUT OF IT. Because every minute that passes by cannot respawn. Take pictures, laugh everything out, grab opportunities and just go with it.
lol this was deeper than I expected. Soz bruh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Aye fam you good