11 July 2015

My Greatest Fear

I have lots of fears, but I'm not scared of things such as heights, snakes or naked men, you know, the obvious things but the thing that I fear the most would have to be

The Dark.

Like for real, this show fucked me up real bad.

Well okay, not necessarily the dark, but the things in the dark or what might happen in the dark. Don't get me wrong though, I don't believe in any supernatural shit like ghosts, spirits or none of that, I'm a strong believer in science and facts but just somehow I'm terrified of them. 

And this isn't a fear that I have when I'm 4 or anything, I'm still afraid of it right now. I once cried during a performance because the stage had a blackout when I was 14. 

This becomes especially hard for me when it comes to doing the things I like, like going camping, stargazing or even going downstairs to get a snack at night. 

and UGH don't even get me started on my sleeping schedule. I would just lay in bed, trying not to move or open my eyes in case I see a scary asian girl and this would last a few hours. It's so fuckin uncomfortable. 

But I guess, if I ever did see a ghost, I wouldn't really do anything besides just asking what it wants.

And that's basically how I deal with every butt munching situation. 

The adrenalin I get from being scared shitless just gets me going and I will make the situation MY BITCH

I plan to keep it that way ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good