6 May 2015

Perks of Being Tiny

I am 156cm and 49kg. (That's 5'1 and 108lbs for you americans)


And I have to say, I am taller than my mom, grandma and almost the rest of China.

There is nothing wrong with being short, just some "disadvantages" like not being able to get a can of soup at woolies but that's pretty much it.

I do weigh a lot more than I should for my height but all my fats are in my thighs. (this is especially hard for me when buying pants) So I'm basically a minion.


There are  however, a lot more things you should appreciate about being a tiny human.

Like
- looking super cute

- winning every hide and seek game

- kids meals, rides, games, clothes


- not look like a pedophile when you really are

- be one with the duck people

- being able to see the concert guys

- having the skirt at the right length

- senpai notices you

- using your bathtub as a kids pool
I'm sorry but I find that Zach Galifianakis fit the topic really well. You do you Zach <3

Overall, I think I really like my height. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good