5 January 2014

Why I hate summer


In case you don't know, it's a blood vomiting, soul eating, dry humping 42°c here in the Gold Coast. Like I swear, if a bird happens to take a shit on a tree, it would set the tree on fire. You may think that it isn't that bad considering that I live in the Gold Coast where all the fun is in 1 place. The Beaches, theme parks, pools and malls, but it's the crowd that I hate. When you arrive at the beach, people. People everywhere. Theme parks? Lines, lines and more lines. I would go to the malls but I'm broke after all the Boxing Day shopping I did.  Second thing is that the heat would ALWAYS ruin my outfit. My hair would always loose its curls, my makeup would run from all the sweat, and I would get BO, yeah, the heat sucks!

And, I'm not that rich ass bitch that gets to stay at an air-conditioned home with icy poles in the freezer. We are renting up a place and there's no such thing as a heater or an air-conditioner. If you think you feel the heat, then I'm just the Nile river, coz' I be sweating up Jesus' piss. Just sayin' 'coz Jesus be pissin' on me. 

You know, there are a couple more reasons why I would murder the sun but there is just 1 thing I like about the summer: when it's over.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good