1 January 2014

Happy New Year!


Hello.

As for my first post, I’d like to introduce my blog. I’m Kathy, 14. I live in the Gold Coast and I have an issue with containing my excitement for shopping. I cuss a little in my posts, just a warning.

Anyway, another fucking crazy year has past and lots of crazy shit happened. The Harlem Shake, the Miley Cyrus and we still don’t know what the fox says. Yup, 2013 sure is awesome. I hope I’m ready for all the shit coming at me this year ‘coz I’m probably not. But that’s too soon to say, considering that I survived last year like every James Bond movie. Though I REALLY need to come up with a plan to save up and stop falling helplessly into a spiral of new clothes. That’s one I could work on. Next month. (And procrastination perhaps) But for now, I need a new pair of Doc Martins and another charm bracelet. Happy fucking New Year guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good