6 February 2014

You can't go back

I've been thinking a lot lately. (I always do. Sometimes it gets to a point where it gets a little too extreme) I just ask myself how I'm gonna survive outside if I'm so lazy, or think about if I'm ever falling in love again. Most times, I just think about all the things I never did and all the things I shouldn't have done. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only 1 who wants to go back in time and change the story, but the thing is, we can't.

Going through the memories at the bottom of my head, I realize that I'm not very good at being a friend. I would replace human company with a computer and keep all my problems to myself. (I still do) Other times, I get back at them for the silliest insecurity that I have. I forgot that they got my back and that I won't be seeing them for a whole year ahead of me. And honestly, I would give up almost anything to get the chances that I didn't take back then. But then that would be like hell neverrr.


So if you have no idea what I was talking about, it's okay. I wouldn't if I were you. But just remember, take every chance and do all the shit you want (except drugs) because you never know when those times can be taken away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good