4 August 2016

❄️ Winter is Magic ❄️

2 years ago, I made a post called "Why I Hate Summer" and I figured I never actually made one about Winter. Do you see the extent of my procrastination??? It took me 2 fuckin years to write the second part of a cringy 240 word post.

Anyway, because I live down undah, it's pretty much the middle of winter right now. 

Okay winter's nearly over but I'm in denial ok shut up. 

Unfortunately, it doesn't snow in the Gold Coast so my experience with the real winter is kinda compromised, but hey, it's hot in Australia compared to the rest of the world, which means, It's not frosty nips cold like Alaska, making it the perfect temperature. None the less, there are other perks to this toasty season.

Let's be real, everyone loves a good snuggle. What's not to love about being rugged up so tight, even your soul feels warm? A snuggle with your doona, your pet, or your jumper is the best feeling you can have, especially after a warm shower. However, for anyone to snuggle anything, 30% of your body has to come in contact with something else. This isn't possible in the summer, because that would literally feel like you're hugging the pits of Satan's ballsack. You would get a heatstroke.

Imagine the soft and fluffy things you can cuddle with, all made possible without the heat.

And for the other side of the world, the "best" festive season of the year is in winter (Christmas). All sorts of snackables becomes 10 times more delicious, everyone stops exercising and we all end up looking like Winnie the Pooh.

Besides extreme comfort, winter also provides the absOLUTE BEST CAMPING AND HIKING SEAson.

THE BEST PART ABOUT COLDER SEASONS IS THE MISTY MORNINGS, DAMP FORESTS, CANDLES, WOOD FIRE, STEAMY SOUPS, HOT CHOCOLATE, MUSHROOMS AND HEAVY RAIN.


Fo real though, it's like a fairytale in real life, the sun sets earlier, and the night sky becomes clearer, revealing all it's stars and planets.

The little flakes of snow on the leaves of a pine tree UuGHh. 

Though there are people saying things like, "yuck winter is just cold and dead, just like all the people I killed" or "You get to go to the beach in the summer". Here's the thing, summer is great and all bUT HAVE YOU BEEN TO AUSTRALIA IN THE SUMMER??????? yea that's what I thought cunt. 

Magic is real, believe it mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good