They say that if you wanna get a cat, you gotta be the cat, so I became one.
Oh and I also adopted this little cutie.
MEET KIRBY THE CAT
OKAY SO I'M A FIRST-TIME PET OWNER AND THIS IS A HUGE DEAL FOR MEEEE
Because of Fuzzbeed i've been wanting a dog for a really long time. Things like 'pet therapy' or 'dog owners tend to lead a more active and social life' really got me thinking. My original plan was to go to the pound to adopt, but sadly the pound only had big dogs at that time and my mom was afraid of big dogs. We made a compromise and decided on a corgi-sized dog.
but agaiin, just big dogs. So I jumped onto Gumtree and found THIS AMAZING LOOKING PIECE OF BREAD AND ADOPTED HIM STRAIGHT AWAY.
So holdup, I don't know anything about dogs and cats have always been my life so why dogs??? Personally, on like, a personal level, I feel so offended right now. I'm the only cat in this house and that's how I want it to stay.
Jk don't get me wrong tho, I still looooove cats! I just don't have one. Yet.
Honestly never been so happy in such a long time. I guess it's safe to say that, you never know if you're a dog person until you have a dog. This dog has seriously changed my life, I've not felt depressed ever since i've got him and he inspired me to look into veterinary nursing, something I never considered doing. I love animals with all my heart, so much to the point of not even eating them and getting into fights for animal rights. Once you have a dog, you will realise that giving is soooo much more rewarding than receiving. Yes, cheesy I know, but to love something else other than yourself is the way to go. ✌




No comments:
Post a Comment
Aye fam you good