26 May 2016

"You're Cute"

BITCH WHO YOU CALLING CUTE YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME HUH I'M FUCKING DANGEROUS M8 SQUARE UP AND FEAR ME

For all that I do or for all that I stand for, the 1st thing people say when they think of me is "You're soo cute!" Not that looking "cute" is a bad thing, I mean sure, it is a compliment when I took the effort to look like this

but I'm am so much more than my appearance. When I do something empowering, physically challenging or just straight up fuckin lit, all I got was "aww that was soo cute Kathy!" I flip my fuckin lid. You talkin shit straight outta your mouth m8. I am also strong, ambitious, and I also have a thing for helping everyone and everything in my power. I may be cute, but I am powerful too.

You know what else is "cute"? Babies. And I am NOT a baby. Those things came from hell. Do I look like I don't have responsibilities? No nigga I do not.

The thing is, complimenting someone's looks aren't always a good thing. "Wow you look so skinny!" "Omg did you lose weight?" "You look smokin babe!"

For all you know, that person might have an eating disorder, or that they got all depressed and forgot to eat. You're just encouraging this behavior by complimenting their bodily deconstruction.

You wouldn't call this guy cute would you?
No because why? Because he is daddy asf.

I just fuckin hate it. So to solve this butt munching problem, I am here to supply you with 16 compliments you can use without describing any physical attributes.

1. You're so funny
2. We need more people like you
3. You have such a beautiful mind
4. You mean a lot to me
5. How do you do that
6. You always make me smile
7. Damn
8. You're beautiful right down to your soul
9. You're an inspiration
10. What a legend
11. Can I hug you
12. You're wonderful to be with
13. Slayyyyyyy
14. Good job homo
15. You killed it
16. My grandma loves you

Y'all need Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good