wow I feel like I already offended you. My bad lol.
Christmas is literally around the corner. It is the time of joy and warmth from spending time with friends and family members and getting gifts as a way of tradition and appreciation of each other.
But being the average emo twat, I cannot stand another minute of it.
I don't know, maybe it's just the overplayed christmas songs, playing in every street, shop, bathroom, cafe and basically everywhere. (There's no escape)
It's the same fucking songs from the last 30 years, played 30 days in a row. Like fuck off. How would you like it if your dad decides to play KC and The Sunshine Band for the entire month of his birthday? Exactly my point.
Decofuckinrations
bruv, pipe down.
What you tryna do? Signal the aliens? "LOOK AT ALL THESE FUCKIN LIGHTS OMG I'M SO FESTIVE" "OMG JESSICA LET'S GO TO THE STORE AND BUY THINGS WE ONLY USE FOR 30 DAYS A YEAR"
Not to mention everywhere else that's decorated with tinsel and ribbons.
hyup.
Which brings me to my next point. The Christmas sections in EVERY STORE.
WWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?????????????
Everytime that I go out to the shops to get something, it's either cleared out to make space for 50% of the festive shits or it's blocked by the crowd at that section. -_-
It's not only Christmas though, New Years follow shortly after that, and they still have all that shit put up. Don't even get me started on New Years.
But that's none of my business













No comments:
Post a Comment
Aye fam you good