12 April 2015

pls make me a cat

I wish I had known this earlier but I guess my brain just decided to let me know now.

It is just soo difficult to trust anyone wholeheartedly.

Like I just cannot pour my entire soul and being into another human because I would always be let down. I used to do that ALL. THE. TIME.

I would find someone, call them my best friend, buy them expensive gifts and go to extreme lengths to be with them and just let them run my life without actually being in it.

I hate it. fuckin hate it.

I have been trying to find the one who I could depend my entire life on, who wouldn't judge me, who would love me as much as I love them, but ultimately, I am my own best friend. I understand myself the most out of everyone else. I do not give 2 shits if that makes me lonely as fuck, there is nothing wrong with being lonely, only boring people are lonely.

So if you are going through similar situations as this, please remember, learn to be with yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good