So cliche wow im gonna talk about dating but yes i is.
There are multiple reasons why I haven't dated yet. Okay I did once but it was for the fun of it, but its a totally different scenario in high school. For all i know first base could be anal. I haven't gone that far with a guy but i've done other "things". Personally, if you're gonna be dating someone at least be sure that you're gonna stay for more than a month, if not, you're just doing it for the attention.
These are a couple of things I (and you should too) look for in a person:
1. A person who cares as much as I do
Look if that guy doesn't even talk to me or he doesn't feel the same, why the fuck am I dating him? we have nothing to talk about, he are just dating either for attention or the looks. And it won't last long.
2. A person who maintains himself
I'm not gonna lie, looks DO matter. If you ugly as fuck because you dress like a potato sack or your hair is fuckin wack then no you are super unattractive and I feel uncomfortable around you. If he is ugly as fuck but he has a shirt and pants on, with hair that clearly had time spent on then I might consider.
3. A person who finds me funny
Honestly, I would find it impossible for someone who gets me when I say something funny. So if someone laughs, ima keep him
4. A person with a good heart
This includes being kind, patient and shit liek dat. Also, animals he mUST LOVE ANIMALS
5. Something we both have in common
I mean cmon, if you don't have anything in common then wtf are you gonna talk about?
Theres so many more but i cant be stuffed to type them all so bye xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Aye fam you good