Kay I never really touched this subject before and I somewhat don't intend to but I really want to help someone out there.
For some people, they do not understand it and sometimes their stupidity makes me wanna smack a bitch. Depression isn't something you can just "get over". It's not a fuckin flu nor a feeling. It's part of someone already, kinda like cancer. Can you "get over" cancer? Fuck no, so stop askin. It's rude and insensitive.
Depression isn't just "extremely sad". It's not even close. The sadness that a person feel is nothing and I mean NOTHING compared to a person who is depressed. Depression is where sadness becomes physical and unbearable emotional pain. So painful that it goes numb, which is why I stopped feeling. You just don't fuckin know how to feel. That's where the cutting starts. To feel at least something.
There are also side effects of this demon that lives inside you. They are anxiety, loneliness, guilty, hatred and 0 confidence.
No matter what you do around people, you always feel your heartbeat pumping really fast, which either forces you to pussy out or just fuckin do it. Even when the pressure isn't even necessary. Like askin for more ketchup or getting a size up. Or even leaving home. Sucks, I know.
Loneliness and anxiety comes like a 2 pack. Where there's people, there's panic. Why are you lonely? Anxiety, why are you anxious? Loneliness. You can't win unless you take a step in either 1.
But then again, even if you made an effort to put yourself out there, they still ignore you, they still exclude you. And you don't even know whyyyyyy. And you end up feeling like dog shit just following them around like a loser.
But tell you what. Being alone IS okay. It is completely fine. Don't depend on someone else for pleasure or fulfillment because all that's gonna do is disappoint you. Learn to entertain yourself, the right person will come to you.
Remember, no matter how alone you feel, I am somewhere feeling just as lonely as you. :)
(p.s. we should be friendsss)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Aye fam you good