4 March 2014

15 reasons Why I’d rather be a cat


I don’t see why I have to explain this, but for people that can’t see why, here’s 15 reasons why.

1. Cats are loved or obsessed over by people everywhere.
2. I could be an Internet sensation and be worth spending the whole day looking at.
3. I could be funny without even trying.
4. I could look good with only very little effort.
5. Who needs clothes when I could have fur?
6. I can’t be judged by my fur
7. I wouldn’t need to work to get food.
8. I could fuck whoever I want
9. I can’t be a slut when I’m a cat
10. There’s no school for cats
11. Cats can’t break their claw unlike humans who break nails
12. People would have to clean up after my shit
13. I could scratch other bitches and they wouldn’t get back at me
14. I can be lazy and it’s ok
15. They don’t have to put up with dickheads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good