26 August 2015

STOP GOING PEEPEE IN THE OCEAN

Hello sir, may I interest you in the Church of Latter Day Saints?







(that didn't mean anything btw, I just thought it was funny to start the post like that)

As a proud environmentalist, (wow I sound like a christian mom saying that in my head) I always try my best to conserve and protect the environment as much as I can. So much so that I put off getting my driver's license because I'd rather take the train. Even if I do get a vehicle, it'll be a motorcycle.

Now that I live with another family, I have the privilege to witness the habits of an average white family, and let me just say, it is fuckin awful. (If you do any of these, you better rethink yo life)

1. Throwing food away
Mate, what the fuck is wrong with you.
People take the time and effort to grow those things and the people in Africa could've had some. If your family can't finish the leftovers, then don't cook so much food the next round. It doesn't matter how long it's been sitting in the fridge or pantry or wherever the fuck you store your food, if it's not expired or revolting, YOU. DO. NOT. THROW. THEM. AWAY. 

2. Lights 
I don't know what's up with these but, wherever I go in the house, there's always some source of light that's on. Like, why do you need a lamp next to the TV? And why is it on 24/7???????? There's lights in the porch, lights in the hallway, lights ontop of the stove and they are always on. Please. Flick your fuckin switch.

3. Traaaashh
My adoptive family puts recyclables in a non-recyclable plastic bag and then throws them in the recycling bin with the bag. Wtf????????????????????? Like, excuse m'am, do you know what you're doing??? 

And they can't actually tell trash and recycles apart. YOU CAN'T RECYCLE ALUMINUM FOIL

3. Electricity
Things like doing laundry for 1 piece of clothing and showering for an hour. stop. just fucking stop.

Okay listen the fuck up bitches.
The Earth is the only known planet to support life, it is the perfect distance away from the sun and posses just enough gravity to hold its shit together. Air, water, food and shelter is present to sustain life. We, as ungrateful twats decide 'oh I can't find a bin, let me just leave this rubbish here for the birds to choke on and die.'
If we can't preserve and protect this one and only blue marble that the leftover stardust had created, we would die with it. 

So don't be such an asshat and pick up after yourself. You are not only doing this because of 'global warming' you are doing this for the continuation of our kind and the diversity of other species that support us. 

Don't be an egomaniacal cunt. Ya cunt.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Aye fam you good